If you have ever wondered, "What would Michael Gray think about this-and-that" or "I'd like to consult Michael on such-and-such" then you have definitely come to the right place. These are my thoughts on life.

March 06, 2005

Which Disneyland Attraction Are You?



Splash Mountain: Everybody's got a laughing place to go-go-go-woah!

You are a romp through folk lore from the old south, a cheery log ride that is always pleasant despite such unfortunate circumstances like a five story drop into a briar patch that proves to be more fun than scary.

You are casual, friend, warm, and inviting, if a little reckless, it's always a zip-ee-dee-do-dah day for you even when you get yourself into some mighty steep trouble.

What movie you sprung from, Disney doesn't like to tell, some consider it racist, but never you mind, the critters inside of you (previously stars of 'America Sings') are always cute and you are just here to have a good time.

You love the camera and you live life to your fullest, your thinking is that if 'you WILL get wet' you might as well sieze the day!

===============================

Thanks to Jason M. Hammond for making this quiz available to me. He knows better than most how much I truly love this sort of thing.

To be honest, I was originally found to be most like the Mark Twain Riverboat, but since I have never actually set foot on the darn thing, I took the test again and changed a few of my answers.

If you would like to see Jason Hammond's quiz results, click here.

If you would like to take this quiz for yourself, click here.

If you are not a fan of Disneyland, click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this quiz serious??? I'm the Disneyland Railroad?? I don't think so...I've got to be something more fun than the railroad!! LOL -'Church'

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home