If you have ever wondered, "What would Michael Gray think about this-and-that" or "I'd like to consult Michael on such-and-such" then you have definitely come to the right place. These are my thoughts on life.

April 15, 2005

Give Me Taxes & Give Me Death!

In honor of tax day, I am re-bloging one of my past blog entries. I hope you enjoy it (again).

I am, for another consecutive year, confronted with two options: Do I fulfill my tax burden as a loyal citizen of this great country or take my chances of seeing how tax evaders fare in the federal prison system? Unfortunately, I am way too handsome for the prisons.

So I go again into the quagmire known as the road to the IRS. I hear left-wing congressmen use the word "quagmire" to describe the war in Iraq. They're stupid. The people over in Iraq are dancing in the streets with purple fingers while I am home rifling through W2s and 1040s with a purple vein popping somewhere in the frontal lobe of my brain. Can I get some aspirin? Or a kick to the teeth?

They say that only two things are guaranteed in life -- death and taxes. Good thing I have a brother-in-law in the funeral business. I may choose death next year.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jason M. Hammond said...

And once again...I have to say...I've just died.

The IRS has eaten my liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti.

Then, they ate my brain.

And lastly, they ate my pocketbook.

Death is irrelevant. Resistance is futile.

The Borg had it right.

And they scared me to death!

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MICHAEL DA BOMB

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home