If you have ever wondered, "What would Michael Gray think about this-and-that" or "I'd like to consult Michael on such-and-such" then you have definitely come to the right place. These are my thoughts on life.

February 02, 2006

Palmer-Gray Studios, Inc.

Hey blog world! I am home sick today and, frankly, sick of being home sick. I was fiddling around on my computer and decided to edit, upload, and offer a custom-made video to my massive blog audience.

My friend Jason Palmer and I created this video as a pre-wedding gift for Aaron and Laura, friends of ours who were married last year. This is by no means a professional video, but it is still pretty funny (at least to Jason and me). If you would like to see the video and have about 7 minutes to spare, you can click the link below. Unfortunately, the Oscar nominations have already been made, so it looks like Jason and I will have to try for the "Best Cheesy Homemade Video" award some other year.

When you click the link, it will take you to another page to view the video. Hey, its free that way -- I'm not about to pay money for you to see this. Pshh. Come back and leave comments after viewing it.

Click here to watch 'Kellar-Video'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home