If you have ever wondered, "What would Michael Gray think about this-and-that" or "I'd like to consult Michael on such-and-such" then you have definitely come to the right place. These are my thoughts on life.

April 06, 2006

You Are Getting Very Sleepy...

I'm as tired right now as I have ever been in my life. On normal days that I wake up sleepy, I usually feel much better by the time I have had a shower and a cup of coffee. Those things did not work today.

This has been a rather long week for me. For starters, this is the week before my students are to take the state-mandated AIMS test. My reputation as a good teacher and part of my paycheck are both hinging on how well my kids do. I'm a bit less hopeful this year than I was last year. The preparation (mentally, physically, grammatically) is an energy-draining process. In addition, I am part of a committee here at school that runs the annual Prospective Family Night that happened last night and I had to work on various projects for that. Yesterday, I was here past 7:00.

Also this week, I have been working on a project for church that has really burned my wick at both ends. I was making banners and a campus map that are supposed to coordinate and help guests know where to go when they come. I worked hard all of Sunday and got everything finished. Unfortunately, there were some big problems and I basically had to redo everything at a different size. One night this week, I was up past 1:30 A.M. -- I still got up each day to teach. Working on this project is fun, but difficult when I have another full-time job. Hopefully the banners look good.

Anyway, that's my gripe for the day.

I need sleep.

I'm going to bed early tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've read thiѕ put up and if I
may јuѕt І wаnt tο recommend yоu feω interesting issues or advice.
Maybe you can write next artісleѕ regarԁing this aгtіcle.
I want to reaԁ even more things about it!

Hеre іs my blog pοst common chat rooms

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are going for fіneѕt cоntents lіke me, just pay a quick visit this site all the
time аs it gives fеature cοntents, thanks

Feеl free to ѕurf to my homepage:
remedies for premature ejaculation

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home