If you have ever wondered, "What would Michael Gray think about this-and-that" or "I'd like to consult Michael on such-and-such" then you have definitely come to the right place. These are my thoughts on life.

October 04, 2006

EVICTION NOTICE

Hey, in case you were wondering, I no longer use this blog as my primary place to...ummm...blog. I have a lot of past blog entries on here and may keep this page around until I find a way to transfer my archives to my new blog site (any tips?).

For those interested in my current blog site, go to www.michaelsgray.blogspot.com.

In the meantime, feel free to browse through these vintage entries. I only hope my site doesn't crash from all the internet traffic. I'm a big draw.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home